9. May 2011Geschrieben in Kommunikation | Keine Kommentare
- Do the opposite of what you were taught in school.
- Care not for the opinions of others. They are based on their own thoughts and fears.
- Study the work of other rebels. Steal things from them. Research with fury.
- Forget about the competition. They are on a different path than you. Trends are for suckers.
- “There’s nothing we really need to do that isn’t dangerous.” John Cage. Do the things that scare you on a regular basis.
- Make a mess.
- Embrace your darkside. Your so called “dark qualities” (or labels) are a source of great power. Find a way to incorporate them into your work. Feature them. pay particular attention to what makes you angry.
- Exercise your voice. Put your thoughts out into the world even if it scares the shit out of you (see number 5).
- Expand your horizons. Leave home. Visit other places/cultures. Wander aimlessly.
- Never limit your play-time. Even if your brain is telling you otherwise. All of your best stuff comes from it if you allow yourself to remain open to the unknown.
- Question everything.
- Follow your heart.